Moose Jaw Public Library is closed as of March 17th at the direction of the City of Moose Jaw in response to concerns over the spread of COVID-19.
Some things you may want to know:
- No fines or fees will occur during this period of closure. Due dates have been extended and will continue to be extended while we are closed.
- Please keep your Library items at home while we are closed. The book drop is open for now, but we would prefer if you kept the items until we reopen.
- Items currently being held at the Library will remain here until the facility reopens.
- Current pending holds, will be suspended but reactivated when the system opens. Unfortunately, you will not be able to place any new holds. We expect these changes to be visible in your account by next week.
- For more information visit our FAQ page
The Library is closed to the public, however, we are still here to answer your questions! We encourage you to call the Library for help with digital resources or to find out how you can get a Library card and access our online material. Call us at 306-692-2787 and leave a message. We will return your call within 1 business day (excluding Saturday & Sunday).
We are monitoring the situation and following the direction of the Saskatchewan Health Authority, the City of Moose Jaw and the Palliser Regional Library we will make adjustments as needed. Updates will be added in this space and to our social media.
We acknowledge that this can be a stressful time for all. We encourage all citizens to turn to reliable resources when learning about the pandemic. We hope the list below will be of use and we will update this list regularly.